December 21, 2016

Fox, Katie & Nadine in 2016: Week 49

Day 337
I hosted my second cookie and ornament exchange and this is the only picture I took! Ha! We had such a great time and I'm so grateful to have these ladies in my life!

Day 338
Fox and his best friend!

Day 339
We spent the morning at our favorite park

Day 340
Grandma Rene' sent us this picture, she picked up Fox from school and took him to the toy store! He was so excited!

Day 341
"Nikolaus" came to our house. Fox doesn't have any boots that we could put out, so his little shoe had to do. He was excited to find all the goodies by the front door in the morning. 

Day 342
My boy and me at the playground!

Day 343
Christmas Bunco!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!