December 02, 2016

Fox, Katie & Nadine in 2016: Week 47

Day 323
Katie fulfilled a lifelong dream of hers and we climbed up a Mayan Pyramid!

Day 324
One last stop before we headed home...meeting some alligators!

Day 325
He is my kid! Every day he will tell me "It's Christmas Time, Mama!" I hope he will be mesmerized by the magic for a few more years!

Day 326
When your two year old scolds you because he found his "art" in the trash, you take it out and promise you will keep it forever! #busted

Day 327
Setting up and taking down my little Christmas Village is such a hassle, but seeing his eyes light up when he saw it for the first time made it all worth it!

Day 328
Our sweet friend Lindsey gave us this shirt for Fox's birthday and I love it.

Day 329
At GG's beach house in Mexico on Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!