April 17, 2015

Fox, Katie & Nadine in 2015: Week 15

 Day 99
Celebrating Rodney's Birthday!

Day 100
 
An afternoon at the Zoo with my friend Kristy and her son Jake. 

Day 101
 
Fox ate his way through Costco! He loved all the samples and tried more things than he would ever try at home!

 Day 102
 
Ashlie and Brad babysat Fox while Katie and I got pedicures. Apparently they had fun watching a baseball game together and having snacks...lol

Day 103
 
Babytime at the Library, Fox loved it!

Day 104
 
Playtime at Arizona Doll House with Matthias. I cracked up when he sent me this picture. He also sent me pictures of Fox playing with Princess Dolls and having a tea party...haha.

Day 105
First Time at the Splash Pad with his buddy Matthew!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!