March 27, 2015

Fox, Katie & Nadine in 2015: Week 12

 Day 78
Dinner at Oreganos with my sweet family! It's been so easy lately to take Fox with us, he just sits in his high chair and eats his food. Big Boy! 

Day 79
 
Toes for Dessert anyone? 

Day 80
 
Love him to pieces!

Excuse my squeaky voice, but I was so proud of my little guy, putting the balls back in the toy each and every time! He's learning so much these days, it's truly mind blowing!

Day 81
 
Katie and I spent Fox's naptime building this Activity board for him. I take no credit for installing all of the items, all I did was paint the stripes and decorate it when it was all said and done. I'm so glad Katie is so handy with a drill and installed all of these things in no time!

Day 82
 
Gone are the days where I could leisurely stroll through Target with a content baby for an hour. Now he wants to stand in the cart, help me push it and take all of the shoe boxes off the shelves. Sigh!

Day 83
 
Showing off his new party trick: standing by himself! Where is my baby?

Day 84
 Oh boy, we'll be in trouble with this one! Already fighting over toys with his buddy Matthew (they were born 5 days apart)! I'm sure there will be a lot of these kind of scenes in my future!
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Hi Nadine, ich liebe deine Posts und verfolge deine kleine Familie sehr gerne. Zieht ihr Fox zweisprachig auf oder wie handhabt ihr das?
    Alles Liebe aus Bayern,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ich versuche nur deutsch mit ihm zu sprechen, allerdings ist das manchmal gar nicht so einfach und ich arbeite nun ja auch wieder Vollzeit, von daher verbringe ich leider nicht soviel Zeit mit ihm wie ich gerne wuerde! Ich hoffe, dass er es spaeter zumindest versteht und hoffentlich auch spricht!

      Delete
    2. Das finde ich cool! Ich habe Verwandtschaft in den USA und die haben ihre Kinder auch zweisprachig aufgezogen und selbst jetzt wo die beiden erwachsen sind können wie immer noch sprechen und verstehen und auch einigermaßen schreiben. Das ist echt etwas, das einem immer weiterhilft im Leben.
      Lisa

      Delete
  2. Oh boy, he really is getting big! Time to start thinking of Baby No. 2 I guess ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!