Skip to main content

Katie & Nadine in 2014: Week 24

Day 162
Cuddles with my boy!

Day 163
Katie got me this necklace as my "push present". The front has Fox's name and the back is his fingerprint. I love it! 

Day 164
Playtime! He loves his play mat and smiles at himself in the mirror!

Day 165
BBQ with Katie's family at our house for Father's Day!

Day 166
Father's Day # 2 with the other side of the family!

Day 167
Coming to the office with Mama is hard work!

Day 168
Pediatrician Appointment. Besides a little heat rash, Fox is healthy as can be and weighs a whopping 10lbs and 5oz!

post signature

Comments

  1. He's so tall! Emilia hasn't quite hit 10lbs yet but has got much chubbier cheeks and legs than your boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fox made room for new hair! :)
    E was born bold and he still kinda is since his hair is so blond you can hardly see it.
    What percentile is he at?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was 55% for weight and 97% for height!

      Delete
    2. Sounds like E at his first doc appointment.
      We are at 99% and 97% now!!!!!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!

Popular posts from this blog

April phone dump

Some more pictures of our April. He's my bed hog, but I love sharing the bed with him and the way he comes find me in his sleep to snuggle up to me. Work Crew! Easter Preparations...it took me a solid hour to fill all the eggs. Finn chipped his permanent front tooth, and had to get it fixed. He was so brave. I tried to hold his hand to let him know I was there, and he kept giving me a thumbs up. Reading in bed with them is my favorite. We went to play mini golf, and it was an absolutely shit show. Just look at Finn in the background, he was on fire on this day. That's his "cool face". Not pictured are all the times he melted down because he wasn't "good enough". I really need to stop playing this game with him, because it happens every single time...haha.  Book Club! I wasn't a fan of the book, but it was great getting out and talking about books with other readers. He got into kinetic sand for a few weeks, and I felt like my floors were covered in s...

Germany

I took a quick trip to Germany over spring break while the boys were on vacation with Katie. My dad had some medical issues over the past year, and it had been almost two years since I went, but a trip that was supposed to be five days in Germany, ended up being only four days because of flight delays. When in Germany for the first time, you HAVE to try Mettbroetchen. Needless to say, she was not a fan haha. A trip down memory lane is always on the agenda for the first day, walking around my village, visiting the homes where I grew up in (which are luckily still owned by my family), visiting my grandparent's graves, and eating all my favorite foods.  My only living grandparent, and one of the main reasons I wanted to go visit. It was so special to spend time with her. We had doener almost every day! Family dinner at my favorite restaurant one night, I absolutely loved how many people were able to join us even though it was very short notice. We also had breakfast at my grandma'...

May iPhone dump

Some pictures to round up on our May! I got this sweet birthday card from my supervisors and director and it made my day. Playdates with friends! I took the boys to the Home Show to visit Katie. Aunt Bri photo bombed their picture! Dentist vibes! We had a fun dinner and swim date with my friend Lindsay and her kids. These two jumped in the pool fully dressed! I loved seeing how well they got along. Finn's Mother's Day Project from school, always funny! They had a cute Mother's Day celebration at school where they served us moms with muffins and coffee, and presented a little poem. My friend Jessica posted this about our random Goodwill date, and I loved her words. For my birthday, I wanted to have a little brunch with my friends, and it was such a perfect morning with my favorite people. Add a baby in the mix, and I was in heaven! Proud mom moment, and this needs a permanent spot for my memories. Fox has worked so incredibly hard this year, I was so worried about him transi...