I took a quick trip to Germany over spring break while the boys were on vacation with Katie. My dad had some medical issues over the past year, and it had been almost two years since I went, but a trip that was supposed to be five days in Germany, ended up being only four days because of flight delays. When in Germany for the first time, you HAVE to try Mettbroetchen. Needless to say, she was not a fan haha. A trip down memory lane is always on the agenda for the first day, walking around my village, visiting the homes where I grew up in (which are luckily still owned by my family), visiting my grandparent's graves, and eating all my favorite foods. My only living grandparent, and one of the main reasons I wanted to go visit. It was so special to spend time with her. We had doener almost every day! Family dinner at my favorite restaurant one night, I absolutely loved how many people were able to join us even though it was very short notice. We also had breakfast at my grandma'...
Such a cutie pie!
ReplyDeleteKannst du mal wieder einen Bericht zu eurem neuen Leben mit Kind verfassen? Wäre schön mal zu erfahren, was sich bei euch (also eben in den USA) so alles verändert hat.
ReplyDeleteUnd wo hast du die tollen Bodys her? Voll die schöne Erinnerung, wenn man gleich die Wochenzahl draufstehen hat.
Die Bodys sind einfach nur weiss und ich photoshop die Nummer jede Woche darauf! :) Veraendert hat sich bei uns nicht viel, weniger Schlaf und Freizeit, aber dafuer ganz viel mehr Liebe! Halt die normalen Veraenderungen, wenn man ein Baby bekommt! Falls du speziellere Fragen hast, kannst du mir gerne schreiben!
Delete