July 30, 2013

Liebster Award!


Kristin over at More than Words nominated my little blog for the Liebster Award! I was so excited when I found out. I love connecting with other bloggers and it's always nice to know that someone besides my family reads my blog! :) Thank you so much Kristin!

For those of you who have never heard of the Liebster Award, it’s basically an awesome way for small bloggers to give recognition to other small bloggers (with 200 followers or less) for the contributions they make to the blogosphere.

Here are the rules: 
- Thank the Liebster Blog presenter who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Post 11 facts about yourself, answering the 11 questions you were asked and create 11 questions for your nominees.
- Nominate 11 blogs who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen.
- Display the Liebster Award logo.
- No tag backs meaning you can’t just re nominate the person who nominated you.

The questions put forth to me (with my answers) are as follows:
1. What is the first thing you noticed about your spouse/partner?
Her eyes, I love them! :)
2. If you could relive one day of your life, which would it be?
The day I met Katie, May 12th, 2007! 
3. Dogs or cats?
Dogs! I never thought I was a dog person, but it turns out I am! 
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When people are late. Nothing stresses me more out than being late myself. 
5. What is your idea of the perfect day?
Sleeping in and spending the day with family and friends. It doesn't even matter what we do, but I love being around the ones I love most. 
6. What is one television show you watch/DVR every week?
I hate to admit it, but right now I would have to say "Bachelorette" and "Big Brother". Oh, and the "Kardashians" Ashlie's boyfriend told us the other day (while watching the Bachelorette) that we should start watching shows where we actually learn something....haha!
7. Are you a saver or a spender?
Saver all the way around. I'm the cheapest person you will ever meet and truly my father's daughter! 
8. What made you want to start blogging?
I started blogging when I moved to the US for the second time. I wish I started earlier to preserve the memories I made when I was an au pair. It's always fun to read my old posts and laugh about the worries I had and reminisce at the good times we've had. 
9. What is the best movie you’ve seen in the past year?
I don't watch a lot of movies, so that's a tough one. I love all of the Twilight movies, so the last one was probably the best movie I've seen in the past year. 
10.  Do you have a signature dish?  If so, what is it?
I have to admit that I don't cook. If Katie wouldn't cook for us, I would eat cereal every night. Or Pasta. I have pretty bad eating habits. 
11. Favorite outdoor activity? 
When it's 115 degrees, you really don't spent too much time outside, which is the norm between May and October in Phoenix. Can't wait for fall!


And here are my 11 questions:
  1. Where do you see yourself 1 year from now?
  2. Beach or Mountains?
  3. If you had to eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
  4. What's your idea of a perfect date?
  5. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
  6. What is the last thing you do at night?
  7. What TV Show could you watch over and over?
  8. If you had to live in a different country, where would you want to live?
  9. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what is the one thing you would bring?
  10. What's your favorite holiday?
  11. What is the one thing I can always find in your refrigerator? 


Kristin von More Than Words hat meinen kleinen Blog für den "Liebster Award" nominiert! 
Ich habe mich so gefreut, als ich es herausfand. Ich liebe es, andere Blogs zu lesen und es ist immer schoen zu wissen, dass auch jemand ausserhalb meiner Familie meinen Blog liest! :) Vielen Dank Kristin!

Für diejenigen, die noch nie vom Liebster Award gehört haben, es ist im Grunde ein fantastischer Weg für kleine Blogger, Anerkennung zu anderen kleinen Bloggern (mit 200 Anhängern oder weniger) zu geben.

Hier sind die Regeln:

  • Man dankt demjenigen, der einen nominiert hat, und linkt zurueck zu seinem Blog
  • Man beantwortet die 11 Fragen, die einem gestellt wurden und denkt sich 11 weitere Fragen aus, die man dann weiter gibt.
  • Man nominiert 11 Blogs, die es verdient haben, nominiert zu werden und hinterlaesst einen Kommentar auf deren Blog, um sie wissen zu lassen, dass sie ausgewählt wurden.
  • Man fuegt das Foto vom Liebster Award hinzu
  • Man kann die Person, die einen nominiert hat, nicht zurueck nominieren

Dies sind die Fragen, die Kristin mir gestellt hat und meine Antworten sind darunter. 
1. Was ist das erste, was du ueber deine Partnerin bemerkt hast?
Ihre Augen, ich liebe sie! :)
2. Wenn du einen Tag in deinem Leben noch einmal erleben koenntest, welcher wuerde das sein?
Der Tag an dem ich Katie kennenlernte, 12. Mai 2007!
3. Hunde oder Katzen?
Hunde! Ich hätte nie gedacht, dass ich eine Hunde Person waere, aber es stellt sich heraus, dass ich es bin!
4. Was aergert dich am meisten?
Wenn Leute zu spät kommen. Nichts stresst mich mehr als wenn ich selbst zu spaet bin.
5. Was ist deine Vorstellung von einem perfekten Tag?
Ausschlafen und den Tag mit Familie und Freunden zu verbringen. Es ist auch ganz egal, was wir machen, aber ich liebe es Zeit mit denen zu verbringen, die ich am meisten liebe!
6. Was ist eine Fernsehsendung, die du jede Woche guckst?
Ich hasse es zuzugeben, aber jetzt müsste ich "Bachelorette" und "Big Brother" sagen. Oh, und die "Kardashians". Ashlie's Freund sagte uns letztens (während wir Bachelorette schauten), dass wir mal Sendungen schauen sollten, wo wir was lernen wuerden .... haha!
7. Bist du ein Sparer oder jemand, der das Geld gerne ausgibt?
Ein absoluter Sparer! Ich bin die geizigste Person, die du jemals treffen wirst und wirklich die Tochter meines Vaters!
8. Wann hast du angefangen, zu bloggen?
Ich begann meinen Blog als ich zum zweiten Mal in die USA gezogen bin. Ich wünschte, ich haette früher begonnen, um die Erinnerungen, die ich als Au Pair machte, einzufangen. Ich liebe es, meine alten Beiträge zu lesen und ueber die Sorgen, die ich damals hatte, zu lachen und ueber die schoenen Erinnerungen, die ich gemacht habe, zu schwelgen. 
9. Was ist der beste Film, den du im letzten Jahr gesehen hast?
Ich sehe nicht viele Filme, von daher ist das eine schwierige Frage. Ich liebe alle Twilight Filme, der letzte Teil war wahrscheinlich der beste Film, den ich im vergangenen Jahr gesehen habe.
10. Hast du ein Gericht, was du am liebsten kochst? Wenn ja, was ist das?
Ich muss zugeben, dass ich nicht koche. Wenn Katie nicht für uns kochen wuerde, würde ich wahrscheinlich jeden Tag Cornflakes essen. Oder Nudeln. Ich habe ziemlich schlechte Essgewohnheiten.
11. Lieblings Outdoor-Aktivität?
Wenn es ueber 40 Grad sind, dann verbringt man nicht wirklich viel Zeit draussen, was zwischen Mai und Oktober in Phoenix die Norm ist. Ich freue mich schon auf den Herbst!

Hier sind meine Nominierungen (in keiner bestimmten Reihenfolge), Links zu den Blogs sind oben in der englischen Version zu finden:

Und hier sind meine 11 Fragen:
  1. Wo seht ihr euch in einem Jahr?
  2. Strand oder Berge?
  3. Wenn du ein Gericht für den Rest deines Lebens essen muesstest, was wäre es?
  4. Was ist deine Vorstellung von einem perfekten Date?
  5. Was ist das erste, was du morgens tust?
  6. Was ist das letzte, was du abends tust?
  7. Welche Fernsehsendung koenntest du immer wieder sehen?
  8. Wenn du in einem anderen Land leben muesstest, wo wuerdest du gerne leben?
  9. Wenn du auf einer einsamen Insel gestrandet waerst, was wuerdest du bringen (ein Teil)?
  10. Was ist dein Lieblings-Feiertag?
  11. Was ist eine Sache, die ich immer in deinem Kühlschrank finden koennte?
post signature

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much! ill try to get around to this as well between havin a babe!
    so sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!