Skip to main content

Still alive!


I know, I know, I haven't posted in ages, so I just wanted to check in. 
I'm so happy the summer is almost over, although it's still 100 degrees over here, but you know I've already busted out the Fall decorations! 
Anyway, we're doing great and had an awesome weekend with lots of family. It was Rene and Christian's birthday and we celebrated all weekend long, even Katie's grandma was in town, which made it extra special!
Us girls finished off the weekend by going to the movies. But not just any movie theater, the whole theater was equipped with loungers and you had your own personal tray and a waitress who brought you food and drinks. 
Thank god for blurry cell phone pictures, at least we were able to capture the "magic".


Ich weiß, ich weiß, ich habe schon ewig nichts mehr geschrieben, also wollte ich nur kurz sagen, dass ich noch lebe!:)
Ich bin so froh, dass der Sommer fast vorbei ist, obwohl wir immer noch so um die 40 Grad haben, aber ihr koennt euch bestimmt denken, dass ich unsere Herbst Dekorationen schon laengst rausgekramt habe!
Wie auch immer, uns geht es super und wir hatten ein tolles Wochenende mit Katie's Familie. Es war Rene und Christian's Geburtstag und wir feierten das ganze Wochenende lang, sogar Katie's Oma war da, was es noch Besonderer machte!
Wir Mädels beendeten das Wochenende mit einem Kinobesuch. Aber nicht irgendein Kino, das ganze Kino war mit Sesseln ausgestattet, die man nach belieben hoch und runter fahren konnte und jeder hatte einen eigenen kleinen Tisch und eine Kellnerin, die dir Essen und Getränke brachte.
Ich bin froh, dass wir mit unserem Handy ein paar Fotos machen konnten, auch wenn sie verschwommen sind.


























You could even eat a full dinner there, they had sandwiches, pizza, salads and more. 

Man konnte sogar ein komplettes Abendessen dort haben, es gab Sandwiches, Pizza, Salate und vieles mehr.

It was seriously the best thing ever! I've never been this comfortable watching a movie and I had to ask Katie if we HAD to get up after the movie ended. I could've slept there.

It totally spoiled me too, since there is no way I can watch a movie in a regular theater ever again...haha.
And this is how we do it!



Es war die beste Sache überhaupt! Ich habe noch nie so bequem einen Film gesehen und ich musste Katie fragen, ob wir wirklich aufstehen muessen, nachdem der Film zu Ende war. Ich haette dort schlafen koennen!

Natuerlich bin ich nun total verwoehnt, wie kann ich jemals wieder einen Film in einem normalen Kino sehen... haha.

post signature

Comments

  1. Na das sieht doch mal gemuetlich aus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got already a bit worried...... glad you are back ;)
    The movie theatre looks like an absolute fantastic comfi experience!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!

Popular posts from this blog

Willow Trees

We took some family pictures this fall!

April phone dump

Some more pictures of our April. He's my bed hog, but I love sharing the bed with him and the way he comes find me in his sleep to snuggle up to me. Work Crew! Easter Preparations...it took me a solid hour to fill all the eggs. Finn chipped his permanent front tooth, and had to get it fixed. He was so brave. I tried to hold his hand to let him know I was there, and he kept giving me a thumbs up. Reading in bed with them is my favorite. We went to play mini golf, and it was an absolutely shit show. Just look at Finn in the background, he was on fire on this day. That's his "cool face". Not pictured are all the times he melted down because he wasn't "good enough". I really need to stop playing this game with him, because it happens every single time...haha.  Book Club! I wasn't a fan of the book, but it was great getting out and talking about books with other readers. He got into kinetic sand for a few weeks, and I felt like my floors were covered in s...

August iPhone dump

Some moments from my August... Coffee treats during busy shifts! Fox had a pool playdate with some friends. First day of middle school! Unfortunately I had to work and couldn't send him off that day, but my favorite co-parent came through with some pictures from the bus stop. Found a bunch of these selfies on my phone haha. On the way to school one morning, middle school is rough apparently. A quick brunch with friends to celebrate the end of summer break! My sweet friend Nikki gave me this bucket full of beautiful dresses that she had outgrown. A lot of them still had tags on them! Dinner date with the boys, they preferred playing a game together instead of talking to me...haha! Homework struggles have begun again! Sweet treats after school while we wait for Finn to get off the bus. Unfortunately their buses arrive an hour apart from each other, so we have a lot of waiting around because the bus stop is too far from my house.  He was helping me make schnitzel! We watched Bad guys ...