I wanted to hit one more state on this road trip, so we took a three hour drive to visit Pittsburgh, PA for our final day.
We took a little trolley, called the Duquesne Incline up and down the mountain for some sightseeing.
We didn't have a lot of time in Pittsburgh, because we took our time leaving Ohio and having lunch on the way, but we spent a few hours at the Science Center, which was actually really impressive and fun.
They're inside a space shuttle.
You can also tour this Submarine, but we ran out of time.
The planetarium.
We had a great dinner that night, before checking into our final hotel for our last night.
I’ve been solo traveling with the boys for 8 years and while we’ve had some incredible adventures, it’s also been very hard doing it all alone. I feel like this year we finally reached that sweet spot where things got a lot easier and it was such a pleasure traveling and exploring with them.
Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!