We spent two days at the Water Park, and then explored Cedar Point the following day.
I was VERY nervous about taking them to an amusement park by myself, because one of them is brave, the other not so much. Plus height wise, they couldn't ride all the same rides, and I can't just send one kid by himself.
We started with this lame ride, but surprisingly they both enjoyed it.
This was on a gondola, Finn was very nervous about it.
The ferris wheel almost put him over the top, but Fox was always so sweet and encouraging.
Souvenir shopping, this one did not make it home!
It was such a hot day and we cooled off with lots of cool treats.
We were in line to a coaster that I figured would be okay for Finn, and when we were first in line to get on the ride, I noticed that its name was "Corkscrew". I asked the guys behind us if this ride was going to be upside down and they were like "Oh yea, many times". And this is how Finn rode his first upside down rollercoaster, without knowing what was going to hit him. He actually did really well, and did it two more times afterwards. He was so proud, and so was I.
I had no idea that Cedar Point is literally on a little island, we were surrounded by water on all sides, it was so pretty.
We walked 18,000 steps that day which was about 7 miles, and I was so freaking proud of them, and especially Finn, for not once complaining about being tired or wanting to be carried. They would've kept going many more hours, but this Mama here was tired so we left around 7pm.
We all had a great time, and I was pleasantly surprised how well this day went, and how easy it had been. This year has definitely been so much easier traveling alone with them, and I enjoyed every minute!
Next up...Put in Bay!
Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!