The next part of our trip took us 3 hours away to Sandusky, Ohio, where we stayed for a few nights at the Kalahari Waterpark Resort. It was similar to the Great Wolf Lodge and we all loved it. The boys especially loved these milkshakes on our first night there!
He's like "Do you see how big this thing is?"
We also had a giant pretzel and some actual food, it was all very good!
We explored the resort that night, played some laser tag, did a mirror maze, and Finn spent way too much money at the arcade!
The next morning we played some Bingo and we got lucky winning several rounds.
Showing off all their Bingo prizes!
This boy hasn't met a stuffed animal he didn't love.
See what I mean? We literally took home a large extra bag filled with stuffed animals and souvenirs from the trip, most them Finn's!
I really only wanted to take a picture of them inside the watermark. Little did we know, that the big bucket was about to drop, and they got DRENCHED!
The waterpark was great, and they played so well together, I loved watching them have so much fun!
More to come...
Comments
Post a Comment
I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!