November 21, 2022

First day of school 2022

It had been a long summer, and this Mama was ready for school to be back in session!
Fox started third grade this year...that is just wild to me!


And then there's this little guy. For the last four years I was able to live my dream as a stay at home mom and spend almost every day with him. Neither of us was ready for this big transition, but I prayed he would love school and make friends!
This was during his orientation.


It turned out my prayers were answered, because he LOVES school. He can't wait to go every morning and his teacher told me that he has really come out of his shell since he started in August.


And for memories sake, here's a look back at Fox's first day of school pictures, from 2016 to now. 

Fox had a great start as well, and he has been enjoying third grade so much better than second (he talks about second grade often and how awful it was). 

I hope they will both have a great school year...well, all three of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!