September 26, 2022

Finn's 4th Birthday

My little "Fournado" turned four at the end of July. Time flies! 
This must have been the first time since becoming a parent that I was actually looking forward to one of my kids getting older. Three was rough...not just rough, it was exhausting, frustrating, and I was more than happy to see it go. I knew Finn wouldn't magically wake up on his fourth birthday and everything would be different, but it was just one step into going into the right direction, and I remember four being an awesome age with Fox. 

He was so excited that morning to see all of his decorations, and to open his gifts. 


He decided that he didn't want to have an actual birthday party with his friends, but rather go to the Great Wolf Lodge with one special friend at a later date. We had a big party when he turned three, and I would confidently say that he absolutely hated it. He doesn't like being the center of attention or when there's too many people and kids at our house. 

So in lieu of a big party, we just had some of the family over for a low key pizza dinner and cake, per Finn's request. 






Everyone commented how Fox decided to "dress up" for Finn's birthday by staying in his pajamas...ha! I don't blame him, I like to stay in my pajamas too when we don't go anywhere. 
It was a great night celebrating our favorite four year old!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!