April 21, 2021

Devil's Bridge

On a very chilly morning in February, my friend Tilly and I decided to drive two hours up north to Sedona to hike Devil's bridge.

Sedona is one of my favorite places and I had never hiked there. The weather turned out to be gorgeous, although we did get a little cold, but it's always better to be a little chilly than too hot when you go on a hike.



The line to get on the actual bridge was insane. I think we probably waited for an hour, but it was really fun to see the other people go on the bridge to take their pictures and to chat with the people around us.





The hike to and from the bridge was actually fairly easy and the scenery was beautiful. Having a good friend to catch up with was the icing on the cake.
I had such a great time and I'm very thankful for friends that are willing to go on little adventures with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!