July 10, 2020

Out of Africa

Back in April (yes, I'm THAT behind), I took the boys to "Out of Africa" which is a Wildlife Zoo about 1.5 hours from Phoenix. I heard they were doing a drive through and since we were all going stir crazy in the house, I decided we'd take a little road trip.
Fox was ready to go! (No, he didn't need a mask there, but he thought it was funny putting it on)


You drive really slow, so the kids were allowed out of their car seats and Finn was glad to be free.


To be honest, I was a little bit disappointed, especially since we had just experienced "Bearizona" a few weeks earlier. I felt like this park consisted 90% of only lions and tigers and it didn't take very long to drive through, so we did the round twice.

We were just in time to see them get fed, which was the highlight of the trip.

You might think that my kids loved the experience, but in reality I had one kid that was busy playing legos in the back seat and one kid who was more interested in putting hand lotion on over and over again. You can figure out which one was which. 
Oh well, it was still a great day to get out of the house, see something else and call it a homeschooling field trip! I don't think we have to go back anytime soon though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!