June 17, 2020

Egg Smash

For the last two years, we've done our annual Egg Smash with our friends. I was really looking forward to it for a couple of months, but then Covid-19 hit and you know the rest.
I love how those canvases turn out and we always hang them in Fox's bathroom, so even though we weren't able to meet up with our friends, it didn't stop us from smashing some eggs at home.
Ready, set, go!

I remember telling Kristy last year, that Finn would be able to smash his own eggs this year, but since I know my kid and didn't want him to eat the paint, I decided to wait another year to let him try it out.

He was very interested in what was going on though.





Now that I look at these pictures, I wonder if Finn would even like doing this, because he hates to get dirty. We shall see!

Fox on the other hand, doesn't mind one bit. Look at that face!
He agreed with me that it wasn't as much fun as it would have been with friends, but I think he still enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!