May 28, 2020

Mother's Day Pictures

Mother's Day always falls around my birthday and for the last few years I've given myself the gift of taking Mother's Day pictures, because as you all know, I love a good picture. 


Finn wasn't having it at all, which has kind of been the theme lately whenever we take pictures. I don't know why, because the same photographer has taken his picture every single month since he was born, but I still love these. 




Fox was photobombing us.


She usually never takes pictures of just me, but asked if she could since she loved my outfit and while I love having pictures with my boys, it's a rare treat that I get a solo picture, so it meant a lot to me that she asked. 








I never imagined my family would look like this, just me and two little boys. But honestly, these kids is all I ever wanted, my only dream was to be a mom, and while they are driving me crazy sometimes, it's such an honor to be their mama and I couldn't wish for a more beautiful picture of my family, because they are all I need. 




3 comments:

  1. Ich finde die Bilder alle so wunderschön! Und dein Outfit ist wirklich klasse :) das von den Jungs auch. Und ich finde es auch gut, dass man Finn ansieht, dass er aktuell nicht so in Fotostimmung ist. Erstens ist er trotzdem noch unglaublich goldig und zweitens, macht es die Fotos echt und authentisch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich folge dir schon etwas länger und wollte dir nur sagen, das du wunderschön bist und ganz tolle Jungs hast! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Du siehst so gut aus und vor allem so jung. Wirklich schöne Bilder und du wirkst auch sehr glücklich. Richtig süße Jungs! Lisa

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!