March 13, 2020

Hiking

My second hike with both boys was a success!

I borrowed a hiking carrier from a friend, because my baby carrier broke after the last hike and Finn was surprisingly very content in there.


It was the same mountain as our "Jingle Hike" back in December, which was great because I knew what to expect and the top platform is perfect to let this little guy run free and have a little picnic.

Fox really enjoyed our hike as well.


Happy to be free!

On the last leg of the climb down, I let this wild child run free and he was enjoying every minute of it.
It was such a beautiful day and I might have to get my own hiking carrier because I would love to do this more often with the boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!