January 31, 2020

Family Pictures

What can I say...we had great intentions to send out Christmas cards like we do every year and even had three different photo shoots that would've worked for cards, but somehow I couldn't pull it together this year. And yes, I feel bad and guilty about that, but it is what it is. We had a busy few months, had lots of adventures and made memories and if we would've sent out cards, they would've looked something like this...





I will always remember this last picture, because in the 30 seconds it took to take it, Finn touched a cactus and had hundreds of tiny spikes in his hands. 45 minutes and a visit to the First Aid office later, he was as good as new. Fox told me "Mama, you should really watch Finn better!" Yes. Yes, I should. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!