January 01, 2020

Christmas Magic

The Christmas Season is our favorite! We usually decorate the house mid November and we couldn't wait to have holiday adventures with our friends. 
Kristy and I took the boys to our favorite farm who had a Christmas light display for the first time. I actually won four tickets through their website!

It was a cold night, but the boys were bundled up and ready to go.



This picture showed up on our digital picture frame in the kitchen the other day and Finn saw it and said clear as day "Elf". He doesn't say many words yet, but Elf is one of them. That's my kid for sure!

We rode the train around the farm and Finn liked to sit with the big boys.

Making some pine cone ornaments with spray glue and lots of glitter. Let's just say I can still find this glitter all over the house!

They were writing their letters to Santa.



He wanted to paint a nutcracker at Santa's workshop. Their set up was really cute and we enjoyed our time there, but in the end Fox started to act super sick and it went downhill very quickly, so we left after that. He was fine the next day, so not sure what was up.
We had such a great time though and I can't wait to make this an annual tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!