December 11, 2018

Disneyland

At the beginning of November we went on our annual family trip to Disneyland. This was actually the third time this year that we went there, but the first time with Katie's parents. Unfortunately her siblings weren't able to join us this time around.
The timing was perfect, we went right after Halloween and before they had their Christmas stuff up, which meant that it was less crowded than usual.

Fox never liked to take pictures with their characters, so I made it my mission to take as many pictures with Finn as I could, because who knows how long he will let me.


Waiting in California Adventure for the rest of the family to get out of the Buzz Lightyear ride. 





Grandpa's favorite ride: The Jungle Cruise


Grandma is in heaven!

Fox always claims that he is too scared to ride the haunted mansion ride. On this trip however he said it was his favorite ride and we went on it three times.


We watched "Fantasmic" for the first time and it was nothing short of incredible. Both boys fell asleep during the show.

Another day, another character meeting for Finn...although he slept right through it.


I was surprised how many rides Finn could go on, which was awesome...here we are in line for the Little Mermaid.


Can't get enough baby snuggles!

Grandma can't either!


Sharing some frozen lemonade with his best buddy.

We have never seen the Frozen Show at Disney and scored seats in the front row. It was so good, I couldn't believe it! Even Fox loved it, which was surprising to me, because he was never interested in watching the movie.





Our first time on the rollercoaster in Toon Town. Fox was so scared, but ended up liking it.


We stayed at the Paradise Pier and Katie had booked us a room with a view of California Adventure. We could even see the "Paint the Night" Parade from our room the first night we arrived.

We had a lazy last morning before our trip home.


Before we left, we had a character breakfast and they were able to accommodate all of Fox's allergies and make something special for him. 





I made a short video of the trip, which you can watch below!


Fox is already asking when we will go back! We all love Disney!

2 comments:

  1. Nadine, the video is a great way to remember the trip!
    Can you tell me what program you used? I want to do something similar.
    -Jasmin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just used the memories function on my photos on the iPhone! It was super easy to make!

      Delete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!