September 05, 2018

Finn's Newborn Pictures

I didn't love Fox's newborn pictures and I wish we would've chosen a different photographer, so I knew this time around I needed to hire someone I know and trust, so our very favorite photographer was the easy choice. 
It was such a different experience than four years ago. You could tell she knew exactly what she was doing and had done this thousands of times. The way she handled him and kept him sound asleep through it all, the way she so effortlessly wrapped him in different blankets and posed him and how she got it all done in one short hour.
We got so many pictures from here and I have to post them all, so bear with me. 













































My heart just absolutely bursted into a million pieces seeing my two boys together!
























This one is my favorite!

We moved into her garden after we were done with the studio pictures.















I love these pictures so much!

1 comment:

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!