September 11, 2018

Finn | Week 4

Finn is 4 weeks old!

Fox on the left and Finn on the right!
This pretty much sums up his life, sleep all day...with very short times in between where he is awake. I have been trying to put him on some kind of loose schedule: Eat, Awake Time, Sleep (preferably in his crib and falling asleep independently), Repeat. Of course, that doesn't always work out, because little dude loves his sleep and milk.
 



See what I mean, I have like a million sleeping pictures of him.

Oh, and he's finally awake!

Just kidding, still sleeping!

He's been a little grumpy this week, probably due to him being sick and stuffed up, so whenever that is the case, baby wearing or a bath will always do the trick to calm him down.

His 1 Month Update is up next, I can't believe he's already a month old! Need to find a way to slow down time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!