April 26, 2018

Pregnancy Reveal to Fox and our Family

Well, this video is about 4 months late, but I finally got around to putting it together.
I made a reveal video when we shared our news almost five years ago for Fox and it's still so special to me, that I had to record everyone's reaction this time as well.
I just love Fox's sweet voice and questions when we told him, he already seems so much older and more grown up now, but my all-time favorite were Grandma and Grandpa Jones' reactions! So funny!


You can find the reveal with Fox's pregnancy HERE!

3 comments:

  1. too cute...I loved Fox's "conversation". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deine Mutter War im ersten Video bei Fox so süss. Die fehlt jetzt beim zweiten natürlich.
    Liebe Grüsse Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. This video is the sweetest! Fox's grandpa look like he's so much fun! He reminds me of Gracie's and Will's super silly Papa. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!