March 05, 2018

February Re-cap

Another month, another iPhone dump. This month went by in a blur and looking back, I don't feel like we did anything at all (besides going to Disneyland), so I don't have many pictures. I will always remember this month as another month of just making it through the days, hoping I would be better the next day. And somehow, I made it to March and hopefully a step closer to feeling better. 
I was about 14 weeks here and wearing a maternity shirt for the first time.

I could stare at him forever. My sweet baby. I don't want him to grow up. Although he tells me he will still be sweet and still hold my hand, even when he is an adult and lives in space. 

Best buddies. Seriously, I have never seen a sweeter friendship. 

It was Transportation day at school and they brought in all kind of vehicles. Unfortunately I had to work, but my friend Jessica sent me all of these pictures of the boys together and it looked like they had a blast. 

To this day, Fox will still remind me that parents were allowed at Transportation day and asks me why I wasn't there. Insert working mom guilt here. I promised him I will make it to the next one. 

His teacher sent this one to me, I seriously love his school (and so does he). 

Another bump selfie at work. 14 weeks pregnant.

Rain is such a rare occurrence here, that we love it when we get some. 

This was such a fun night! It was supposed to be our monthly Bunco night, but somehow nobody remembered to bring the dice, so we just hung out and some of the ladies got a little crazy. My face hurt from laughing so much that night, just what I needed. Love these ladies!

Fox's best friend was sick at home, so we went to the store and got him some balloons and little toys to cheer him up (we just dropped them off by his front door). Of course, Fox needed to pick out his own balloon as well, he picked this one because he said it looked like a superhero balloon.

Celebrating our friend Aria's 4th Birthday at one of his favorite play places. Fox had such a great time and we were the last ones to leave. And to make it extra special, Aria's sweet Mama had a special vegan cupcake for Mr. Fox. Such a great friend!

He was sitting on the couch, just looking at his books by himself and when I went to snap a picture, he gave me this look. 

One afternoon, Katie took Fox to Legoland. He insisted on wearing his "Flash" Costume underneath his shirt and Katie said he was so proud about it all day.


He's really into Legos lately and will play with them for hours.

I can't resist a sweet sleeping picture.

16 week bump!

1 comment:

  1. Gahhh! The adorbs sleeping pictures. There is no way to resist those angelic moments.

    His Lego enthusiasm is impressive!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!