March 01, 2018

15 Weeks Pregnancy Update


February 21, 2018

How far along:
15 weeks

Baby is the size of:
An apple. Or, according to my other pregnancy app, a box of crayons. Fox loves those comparisons and every week he pulls out whatever toy it is that week and we compare. I remember it being the size of a little lego figurine, then a matchbox car and now a crayon box.

Total weight gain:
Umm…over 12lbs up total. I’m basically back where I started in August.

Maternity Clothes?
Mixing both, regular clothes (leggings and shirts) and maternity clothes. I love how comfy the maternity pants are on my stomach, but they fall down on my legs and butt, so it looks pretty ridiculous. Even my sister in law commented how I looked like a mess from the waist down the other day. Haha.

Stretch Marks?
None.

Sleep?
Mostly getting up twice to use the bathroom and tossing and turning all night. I’m not a side sleeper at all, but I better get used to it.

Best moment of the Week:
I saw my friends a couple of times this week, which felt amazing because I have been MIA for almost two months because I didn’t feel well. Everyone is so excited to me and showed me so much love and it was great to get out for a while.

Movement:
None.

Food Cravings:
This week I was craving some salads (and I usually never eat salads) and bagels with cream cheese. We found out this week that Einstein’s bagels are almost all egg and dairy free, which means Fox can eat there, so we had a couple of bagel dates this week, which was awesome. He was so happy too!

Belly Button in or out:
In. It never popped out with Fox, so I’m curious to see what will happen this pregnancy!

Gender:
For some reason, we still haven’t announced what we are having. Our family knows and a few close friends, but that’s it. It kind of felt nice to just keep it for ourselves for a while, but I think we’ll be ready to announce soon and share the amazing pictures our photographer took during our reveal.

Symptoms:
This week was weird. All of the sudden, for two days in a row, I woke up and immediately had to throw up. I only threw up maybe five times so far, so that was very surprising to me. My energy is getting better, although I’m still tired, but that could just be normal tired from work and life. People keep telling me that they were sick their entire pregnancy and that kind of scares the shit out of me. I’ll make it through, one day at a time if I have to.
Other symptoms are insomnia, vivid dreams and pregnancy acne.

Anything Making you queasy or Sick?
Car Rides and not eating. Some days I feel very nauseous and sick and some are bearable. I never know what I’m going to get when I wake up. 

Have you Started to Show yet?
I can still hide it if I wear my regular clothes, but I definitely have a little baby bump.

What I miss:
Same as the last few months.

What I'm looking forward to:
My next ultrasound and seeing that sweet babe! And hopefully feeling some kicks in the next few weeks.

What I'm not looking forward to:
More nausea.

You can find Fox’s 15 weeks pregnancy update HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!