February 16, 2018

January Re-Cap

Re-capping the month of January, also known as cleaning off pictures from my phone to get them in our blog book!
This month was so hard and seemed to be never ending. Morning sickness (although more like all day sickness) and Exhaustion got the best of me and it was rough. It still is, but the beginning of January was the worst. I didn't take many pictures, because I was too busy trying to make it through each and every day, but here are the few I have. 

This was January 3rd, so I must have been around eight weeks pregnant and finally got a little bump going. 

After school, Fox went with me to take my eight weeks pictures and we went for a special treat afterwards. They have a vegan gelato spot near our house, which is basically the only ice cream shop we can take him to, so I'm grateful we have this here. It always make me so sad when his classmates get cupcakes for birthdays or special occasions and Fox can never eat what everyone else is eating. 

I will always remember this day, because I was sick as a dog and could not get out of bed (besides to throw up) all day. Grandma to the rescue...she picked up Fox from school and kept him at her house and then brought him over in the evening and waited for Katie to come home. It was a rough day.

Fox never wants to take a bath or a shower, but once he is in the tub, he doesn't want to come out. He has this crazy fear of getting water in his eyes and hates washing his hair. 

It always warms my heart when I look in the backseat and he's reading a book. And no worries, we were still safely parked at school when I took this picture. His school has a little library outside (basically a box on stilts) where you can borrow any book and just bring them back when you're done with them, so awesome.

One day in January, we all went to Disney on Ice, which has kind of become our yearly tradition, this was the third year we went there. 

I think Fox was more interested in his light up toy than the show...ha! It was a great morning and we all loved it.

Same shirt, different day. This was at the end of January, so I must have been almost 12 weeks. And apparently the office is the only place I find time to snap some bump pictures, because the minute I get home, I'm in jammies!

Fox's school hosted grandparents shabbat and Katie's parents surprised him at school. He was so happy and we couldn't wait to hear every little detail from them afterwards. 

Another special treat with Mama after school. This time, we visited the vegan bakery and got some cupcakes. He was so happy, because he doesn't get dessert with us unless it's a special occasion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!