November 27, 2017

Ashlie & Brad's Wedding

Last weekend we celebrated Ashlie & Brad's wedding. For those of you who don't know, Ashlie is Katie's younger sister who used to live with us for a few years. She has been dreaming and anticipating this day ever since I can remember and I think it was everything she hoped and dreamed for.
Fox was the ring bearer and Katie was her maid of honor, so everyone had a busy day!
I only took a few pictures on my cell phone, because I was busy chasing after a certain three year old.

Fox was supposed to run down the aisle with a giant balloon that said "Here comes the bride". We talked about it, we practiced it and he was super stoked about it. But when the time came, he got stage freight and had a total meltdown. He ended up walking down the aisle with Grandma and Uncle Brett with the biggest pouty face you ever did see and by the time he got to the front and in to my lap, he totally lost it and cried and sobbed that he wanted to go home. Which is so not like him at all. 

He cheered up a little after the ceremony, but was adament that he didn't like his "wedding costume".

My wife looked absolutely stunning! I'm so happy to have her as my forever wedding date!


Grandpa, Katie and Fox on the dance floor!

Ashlie made sure to have a special vegan cupcake for Fox and it made his night!

Father-Daughter Dance

Fox even met some of his second cousins for the first time and the boys had fun playing tag on the dance floor and reading books together.
It was a beautiful and super fun wedding, but we were all exhausted at the end of the day!
The happy couple is now on their honeymoon in Italy and we can't wait to hear all about their travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!