December 24, 2016

Christmas at the Princess

Just like last year, we went to the Fairmont Princess Resort to see their Christmas display.
We saw the ferris wheel from he parking lot and Fox was so excited to ride it with me, but when we got there, it turned out, that he didn't meet the height requirement.


So we rode the carousel instead!


Katie's grandma joined us as well!

This was Fox's favorite, these snowmen were singing and he could've watched them for hours!

Another favorite...Shivers!

The train ride is always the highlight of the resort, and it was a crowded night, so we waited in line for about thirty minutes, but it was a lot of fun!

This Christmas tree changed the lights to music and Fox was mesmerized. 

I mean, come on, look at that face! He loved it and we were sitting in front of that tree forever, just listening to the music and watching the pretty lights!


The night ended with chasing Mommy around a Christmas Tree!
We had a lot of fun and I'm so glad we got to go on this day, because a few days later we started taking turns getting sick in this house and a lot of our Christmas Activities had to get canceled.
Experiencing these things with Fox is one of my greatest joys in life and I'm so grateful that I get the chance to be his mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!