June 09, 2015

Fox, Katie & Nadine in 2015: Week 22

 Day 148
 
Fun at lunch with Matthias

Day 149
Children's Museum

Day 150
 
We had a busy day. Katie and I took Fox to his first Gymboree Class in the morning and we had so much fun! Best birthday gift ever. 

 
 Afterwards we stopped by a nearby splash pad, but that visit was cut short when Fox face planted on the concrete. Somebody get that kid a helmet!

 
That afternoon we watched one of Fox's friends for a few hours. It doesn't look like it in this picture (I love that they're holding hands), but Fox was actually a little (okay, a lot) jealous whenever one of us held his buddy. 

Day 151
 
Playdate with some friends. Fox is not a water baby and was more interested in riding the outdoor toys. 


Day 152
 
Learning time at the library. He looks like such a big kid in this picture! 

Day 153
 
Fox was a little sick and congested and had a hard time breathing at night. I woke up in the middle of the night and when I checked the monitor, I found him sleeping with his head on his bumper! So funny (and sad at the same time)!

Day 154
 Mr. Fox was not in a good mood, he woke up super grumpy from his nap and just kept on cuddling on my lap, which he never does, so I soaked it up!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!