December 23, 2014

Katie & Nadine in 2014: Week 51

Day 351
Pediatrician Appointment to get his second half of the flu shot. Last month he got a fever from it, but luckily was fine this go around. He weighed 17lbs, 4oz! 

Day 352
 
We might have slacked on folding the laundry for a week or two...eeks! It was a long night catching up!

 Day 353
 
Christmas Lunch with the Staff. Since Fox spent half of his life in the office as well, he was invited too! Katie posted this picture to facebook, followed by the one below!

 
I especially like Robert at the head of the table!

Day 354
 
Dinner with our favorite guy...it still blows my mind that he is big enough to sit in a high chair!

Day 355
 
Fox LOVES Zuma! He just starts laughing any time he sees him.

 Day 356
 
Katie sent me this video while I was at work. Love these two!

Day 357
Lunch with our friend Cattin, who was visiting from Texas! She told us that she might move back to Phoenix next year, which would be so awesome! We loved seeing her and catching up!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!