October 25, 2014

Pumpkin Patch

Years before I ever became pregnant, I was dreaming about the day that I would take my kids to the pumpkin patch. 
So when the day finally arrived, I was in heaven. Okay, almost. I guess in my dreams it was a crisp day in the 60's, with leaves everywhere (not sure what I was thinking, we must have lived in another state in my dreams!), not a hot day with temperatures almost up to 100.
Maybe next year, we'll go at the end of the month, when it's a "chilly" 90 degrees, 85 if we're lucky, but we had fun either way.

I could picture Fox running around in this hay maze next year! 



He's not as big as a fan of pumpkins as his Mama is!


We're going back for trip #3 to the pumpkin patch next week with Fox's baby friends!
post signature

1 comment:

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!