October 31, 2014

Baby Halloween Party


Last Weekend, we were invited to Fox's first Halloween Party!
These are the only pictures we got with him in his costume, it was way too hot for our little lobster, but he had fun playing with all of his friends nonetheless.


 
Fox is having a little chat with his buddy Lincoln!
 

 

All of the moms, minus a few who were tending to their babies...including Katie, who was dealing with a HUGE blowout Mr. Fox had on their nice quilt...oops!
 

I was really impressed how everyone had coordinating family costumes. So fun! There were dads there too, but I didn't get a picture of them.
 
It was such a fun afternoon with great friends and sweet babies!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!