May 20, 2014

Katie & Nadine in 2014: Week 20

Day 134
The day my water broke. We were at the hospital walking up and down the halls to induce labor!

Der Tag, an dem meine Fruchtblase brach. Wir sind im Krankenhaus die Gaenge auf und ab gelaufen, um Wehen auszuloesen.

Day 135
Proud Great-Grandparents are visiting their first great grandchild! 

Stolze Urgrosseltern haben ihren ersten Urenkel besucht!

Day 136
Grandpa Rodney / Opa Rodney

Day 137
This is my favorite picture! Seeing Katie with our son is a whole new level of love!

Mein Lieblingsfoto! Katie mit unserem Sohn zu sehen ist eine ganz neue Ebene von Liebe!

Day 138
Morning cuddles and a smile!

Kuscheln am Morgen und ein Laecheln!

Day 139
Back at the hospital due to a spinal migraine causing vomiting and light sensitivity as a result of my epidural. They had to give me another epidural in order to do a blood patch in which they drew blood from my arm and injected it into my back. Rough day!

Ich musste zurueck ins Krankenhaus, weil ich in den letzten paar Tagen eine schreckliche Migraene von der PDA bekommen hatte, welche immer schlimmer wurde. Sie mussten mir noch eine PDA geben und haben mir dann Blut in den Ruecken gespritzt um das Problem zu beheben. Es war kein guter Tag!

Day 140
Apparently it takes 5 adults to take newborn pictures!

Anscheinend braucht man 5 Erwachsenene um Neugeborene-Fotos zu machen!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!