January 14, 2014

Katie & Nadine in 2014: Week 2

Day 8
Zuma kept me company for a couple of hours at work...I can't say that he was very helpful though! 

Zuma hat mir fuer ein paar Stunden auf der Arbeit Gesellschaft geleistet...allerdings war er nicht sehr hilfreich! 

Day 9
We had "Show Week" at work, so we dropped off Zuma at doggie day camp. He loves it, but I still feel sad every time I have to leave him there. 

Wir hatten "Showwoche" auf der Arbeit, von daher mussten wir Zuma zum Doggie Day Camp bringen. Er liebt es, aber ich bin trotzdem jedesmal traurig, wenn wir ihn dort abgeben muessen. 

Day 10
Katie was interviewed by a local news station about our Home Show. She always gets so nervous, but she rocks it every single time. I'm so proud of her!

Katie wurde von einem lokalen Fernsehsender ueber die Home Show interviewt. Sie wird immer total nervoes, aber sie macht es jedes Mal super. Ich bin so stolz auf sie! 

Day 11
23 weeks pregnant! This belly amazes me every day! 

23 Wochen schwanger! Dieser Bauch erstaunt mich jeden Tag!

Day 12
These are the fools I get to spend every day at work with...Ashlie and Robert (who are also Katie's siblings!)

Das sind die Idioten, mit denen ich jeden Tag zusammen arbeiten darf...Ashlie und Robert (die ausserdem Katie's Geschwister sind!).

Day 13
Successful IKEA trip...now I just need to find some volunteers who will assemble it all! 

Erfolgreicher IKEA Trip...jetzt muss ich nur noch ein paar Freiwillige finden, die das ganze Ding zusammenschrauben! 

Day 14
Yep, that's a dead bird and Cosie looking awfully guilty about eating it a few moments earlier. Lets just say, this pregnant lady was not very happy with him or about cleaning up the mess.
On a side note, this picture just shows me how badly I need an Iphone, my phone takes the worst pictures (all other pictures were taken with Katie's phone or my work phone).

Ja, das ist ein toter Vogel und Cosie sieht so aus, als haette er ein schlechtes Gewissen, denn ich habe ihn nur ein paar Momente zuvor dabei erwischt, wie er den Vogel gegessen hat. Lass uns einfach festhalten, dass ich nicht gerade begeistert von ihm war, oder von der Tatsache, dass ich den Mist wegmachen musste.
Und nur so ganz nebenbei, dieses Foto zeigt mir wie sehr ich ein Iphone brauche, mein Handy macht die schlechtesten Fotos (alle anderen Fotos wurden entweder mit Katie's Iphone oder meinem Arbeits-Iphone gemacht).
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Love it, I once attempted to do the project 365, taking a picture every day for a year but never really thought my life was interesting enough.

    Your bump is so cute, there won't EVER be a naked bump picture of me on the internet ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think my life is interesting either, pretty boring actually, but I like to look back maybe a year from now to see what we did all year! :)

      Delete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!