January 17, 2021

Veteran's Day

One of my friend's husbands is in the National Guard, and he graciously invited us and another family to join them on Veteran's Day at the Army base where he works.

They had a few retired vehicles and airplanes there and he explained each and every one to them.





Afterwards we took a little hike, which was kind of a disaster for me, because Finn insisted to be carried the entire way. 
When I put him down, he just plopped to the ground and refused to get up. Didn't even care one bit when I started (pretended) to walk away. I was sweating and out of breath when we got done.
Nonetheless, it was a great morning with our friends and we all enjoyed learning more about the Military.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!