July 05, 2015

Fox, Katie & Nadine in 2015: Week 26

 Day 176
One of my favorite times each day. Fox is having his morning bottle and cuddles with me on the couch or in our bed! 

Day 177
 
What a great day it was! Marriage equality for all and most importantly, equal rights for our sweet baby boy!

Day 178
 
Family Day at the Aquarium!

Day 179
 
It was Grayson's 1st birthday party, but unfortunately, Fox wasn't able to come, because he was still napping, so I went childless! My friend Tiffany did the same, her daughter was napping as well and we enjoyed catching up without having to chase two crazy toddlers around! 

Day 180
 
Matthias' sister Frida is here visiting from Denmark for two weeks! Fox loves her and is totally smitten with her. He used to come running to me when I came home from work, now he could care less...! 

Day 181
 
Sweetest picture ever!

Day 182
 
 He is getting quite good at riding his 4-Wheeler, we just have to work on his steering! :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!