April 13, 2023

Girls trip

My friends and I started to plan this trip last summer, and I was really happy and surprised that we were able to get everyone together for the same weekend. We decided to go to Sedona, which is only about 1.5 hours from Phoenix, and we booked the cutest AirBnb that was able to accommodate all of us.


We didn't expect it to snow, and it was absolutely beautiful. I think one of my favorite moments was when we were all in the hot tub late at night, there were so many stars, and all of the sudden it started to snow. 


We only stayed two nights, and we were well covered on the snack front.



We played some games on the first night, always my favorite.






Our friend Marcela also came well prepared, and brought tons of supplies to make vision boards. 






I really hope we can make this an annual trip, I love these ladies so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!