April 16, 2023

February iPhone dump

A look back at our February!

Some of my classmates and I volunteered for a few days at "Feed my starving children", and we all loved the experience. I want to take Fox next time!

Sweetest baby ever...when he's sleeping...haha!

And my other sleeping "baby". 

Just because I don’t want to forget these days with my little firecracker…! I was telling my friend how I’m still able to go to Finn’s class parties because he’s not embarrassed by mom yet. Fast forward an hour where I’m at said class party, minding my own business, and looking at the kids’ artwork on the wall. Finn comes up to me and says: “Stop being weird!” So much attitude in that little body. Good thing he’s so cute!

This picture is displayed in my school, incredible how times have changed...lol. I don't think I would've want to become a nurse with these duties.

I love these moments with my big kid, because I know my days are numbered.

All of the sudden he loves eating nuts, definitely better than candy!


He lives to make people laugh, he's such a character.

Valentine's Day with my forever Valentine's!

He loves being comfy, so I got him some new pajamas for Valentine's day, and he probably thanked me 12 times. 

Decorating a cookie, but he will only lick the frosting, and abandon the rest! 








Ice cream date!

Finn and I love a good treasure hunt at Goodwill. We found this marble run for $4!




The boys attended their first ever drop off birthday party. It was so weird to me to just drop them off and leave, but they enjoyed it (and I enjoyed my solo trip to Target), and I'm sure my friend who took all these boys by herself, is still recovering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!