February 04, 2020

Jingle Hike

Sometimes I come across some of my old pictures and they fill my heart with so much joy, simply because I remember the awesome day we had and who we shared it with. These pictures will definitely be part of that. A few months ago, my friend Becky asked us if she should register us for the Jingle hike. I had never done it before, but one of my other friends had and said it was awesome. This actually took place at the beginning of December...obviously I'm still trying to play catch up!
Before the hike: Fox got his face painted by Santa's elf!

All the big kids were ready to go!

I was a little nervous about hiking with both boys, I had never done it before and didn't know if Finn would stay in his carrier and if Fox would be responsible enough to stay away from the edges. But since two of my friends and their families were there, I had nothing to worry about, because they kept Fox safe while I lugged that 21lbs baby up the hill...it was definitely a workout!

Finn did great in the carrier, but was happy to be free once we reached the platform at the top.


Before we went to the hike, we had our pictures with Santa taken at our photographer's house. And since this Santa didn't look half as nice as the first one we saw that day, us moms had to explain the whole "Santa's helpers" thing to the kids. They bought it...I hope we'll get a few more years of believing out of them!


Fox was so happy, he kept saying "I can't believe how high we are!".


The whole crew!


After the hike we went to the craft station that was set up at the entrance. The kids made some Christmas ornaments and played for another hour.

I already set a reminder to register for next year once registration opens up, since they book out fast!
Such a great day with some of my best friends and my sweet boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!