February 23, 2020

Finn | 18 Months old

And just like that, he's closer to two than he is to one! Someone hand me the tissues!
Everybody knows how much I love babies, but I can't keep having babies because mine are growing up...can I? Ha!

He really turned into a little boy lately. He has a big attitude, throws tantrums like no other, pouts and does a lot of things he knows he's not supposed to do, just to get a reaction. But he is still sweet as can be and such a cuddler. Sometimes he hits me and immediately apologizes by giving me a kiss (well, his version of a kiss, which is a head bump).

He's learning so many words and is communicating really well with us, both in german and in english. His favorite words are Mama, ball, "NO" and brother. 

Stay little my love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!