August 31, 2018

Finn | Week 3

Finn is three weeks old!
I'm already catching myself wanting to freeze time so badly, because I don't want this little guy to grow up. I just love the newborn/baby stage!

Finn on the left, Fox on the right!
The following picture cost me some smarties with Mr. Fox...totally worth it, right?
These shirts were one of my first projects on my Cricut Machine back in March and I loved seeing my boys in those.

Milk drunk and happy!

Tummy time! Surprisingly, he doesn't hate it as much as Fox did. For some reason he looks so big in this picture to me. Fox had bright blue eyes right from birth, but he seems to have dark grey and almost brownish eyes.

We met up with the entire family for dinner one night and Finn slept through it all...as usual.

This little love of mine! I'm really enjoying staying home with him every day, I remember that I was bored with Fox and went back to work after three weeks, but I'm loving it this time around and I'm so grateful that I get this time. I still work on Etsy and do a few things for our company as well, which is probably why I haven't been bored yet. 

This picture just warms my heart (and he asked to climb in Finn's crib so I could take a picture of them together, so that's a bonus!). I'm really proud of Fox and how well he has adjusted to having a baby brother, that sometimes needs attention before him. He tells me often how much he loves his baby and I couldn't be happier to hear that.

I have about 139,943 sleeping pictures of this little angel.

He is taking a lot of naps in his crib, which Fox NEVER did. We took a newborn sleep seminar when he was two weeks old and have been practicing some things at home and he has done amazing so far, even putting himself to sleep without having to be rocked or held. One night this week, he slept a seven hour stretch, before I had to wake him up, because I needed him to nurse.

Another day, another request from Fox to climb into the crib so I could take a picture of them together. He's totally pretending to be asleep in this picture...haha.


He's seriously such a sweet baby. Please don't grow up! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!