August 28, 2018

Finn | Week 2

Finn is two weeks old!
Well, he's actually almost four weeks old, but I'm running behind on these, so let's roll with it. 

And here is the comparison, Fox on the left and Finn on the right!

I received this teddy when I was a newborn and it's the only item I have left from my childhood, so it's incredibly special to me.



Aunt Ashlie came over one night to get some Finn cuddles and play with Fox!

First time in his stroller, he slept right through our entire outing! Fox never liked this bassinet, so I'm glad we will be getting some use out of it this time.

My first day at home by myself with both boys! Fox was still on school break and  while we didn't get out of our jammies until after lunch, we all had a great day!


He's making these faces a lot in his sleep!

Sweet angel!

First sponge bath while we waited for his umbilical cord to fall off.

One day the grandparents came over to see the boys! Grandpa can't wait for Finn to get older so they can play wild like him and Fox play all the time. Grandma on the other hand is like me and enjoys the baby cuddles before he grows up way too quickly and doesn't want to cuddle anymore!

They're always waiting to see his eyes, but he seems to be always sleeping when they come over.

First time baby wearing this little guy.




Fox asked me to put Finn in his bed while he was sleeping, so I did...and my heart burst into a million pieces seeing this!

Mama had to get out of the house, so I met up with a group of friends for brunch and it was a much needed outing.




His first real bath, he loved it and was totally relaxed!


1 comment:

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!