February 24, 2017

A Day in the Life...

I always enjoy reading other people's "A day in the Life" posts, so I thought I would do one myself. It'll be fun for me to look back at this a few years from now and seeing how life was like with a two year old!

So here we go with a bunch of random pictures from February 22nd, 2017!
My day started at 4:50am, so I snapped a quick screenshot.

I always start work at 5am, so I headed into the living room, let our dog out, put on the TV and got cozy under the blankets on the couch. 

I worked for 1.5hrs before I wrapped up and went to take a shower and got ready for the day

This guy got up around 7am that morning and we had breakfast. His wake up times are very hit and miss these days, it could be as early as 6:30am or as late as 9am, although we would usually wake him up before that if it's a school day!

On this morning, I had an early doctor's appointment, so Katie took Fox to school and I left at 7:30am for my appointment. Holy traffic! I'm so grateful our office is only 7 minutes from our home and we don't have to take the freeway, because I don't think I could deal with this rush hour each and every day. 

Nothing better than getting a blood draw first thing in the morning!

After my appointment, I headed to the office and these smiling faces!
Fox has had a hard time with drop off at school lately, so what motivates him is when we all record a video cheering him on every morning that he gets to see after school. 
I promised not to share the actual video, but they are hilarious each day and Fox loves them. 

I worked for a few hours and yes, this is my messy work space!

Katie picked up Fox from school during her lunch break, so I could work a little longer. He was so happy to come to the office and "work" with Aunt Ashlie for a few minutes.

We went to the library afterwards to pick out a few new books and play.

And then it was time to grocery shop with my little helper!

He was so funny. When we passed the cereal aisle, he remembered that we had to get Mommy's favorite cereal...although in reality I think he was picking this out for himself!

We unloaded the groceries at home, I did some dishes and we played with this giant shark balloon until Mommy came home from work.

He loves baby dolls lately. He always refers to this baby as "Baby Simon" which is the name of his friend's baby brother.

Mommy coming home from work is always a highlight for everyone! 

We played for a little bit before it was time for dinner, jammies and books. We always read books in my bed and it's one of my favorites each day. Right now, he's all about Curious George!

After Fox went to bed, it was time to go back to work for me, catching up on Etsy Orders while watching a Show with Katie!

And then it was already time to wrap up the day and go to bed! It was a late night for me!

1 comment:

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!