September 22, 2016

Ready for School?

After all these vacation posts, it's back to regular scheduling over here! :)
And what's better than some cute Fox pictures?

This school bus was parked right in front of our house for weeks. When we left for the airport for our trip, I was thinking how awesome it would've been to take Fox's pictures in front of it, getting ready for his first day of preschool (although it will be years until he can ride a school bus). 
I was so mad that I didn't think of this idea before, so what did I do...I texted Hannah and she got the job done for me while we were gone! Ha! 








I was told that this killer smile cost her a popsicle with Mr. Fox! :)




I really love these pics!

And while the school bus was gone when we returned, it has been back almost every day for the last week. Not sure what's going on there, but they just keep parking it in front of our house, so if anyone else wants school bus pictures, come on over! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!