April 10, 2023

January iPhone dump

A short and sweet January photo dump!
We started off the year with breakfast after the kiddos went back to school and it was much needed and lovely in every way!

He was pretending to read Harry Potter. My sweet boy. Reading books with him every night in bed is one of my favorite times of the day. He loves Berenstain Bears and Pete the Cat right now.


He was being dramatic, because I told him we were going to a play place that he didn't want to go to...oh boy...that kid has a rough life!

I don't remember why he was hugging me, but he stayed in this position for a solid five minutes and I soaked it all in, because those moments are very rare with my big kid.

I found these drawings on my school work, and Finn told me I got a smiley face, and a star for doing a great job! 


Fox and I had a special night together while Finn was with Katie, and we watched Harry Potter in my bed. 
These are the days I want to remember forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!