March 07, 2023

December iPhone dump

Some December memories...
Fresh hair cuts for the boys!



Airplane the Elf returned and Finn was ALL IN this year.

A few of my classmates and I went to lunch one day. I noticed some flash cards that my friend Mason had on him, and I asked him what they were about. He told me they were reminders and affirmations for exams, and he showed me.

One the backside, it said "WWND" and I asked him what that meant. He told me it meant "What would Nadine do" haha. He didn't mean to show this to me, and I thought it was very funny, and flattering that this was one of his reminders.

Introducing our friend to the Harry Potter movies!


Study group!

Playdate at the park with some friends.

Elf Shenanigans


Fox was invited to a classmate's birthday party at an art studio.







Rare cuddles with my big kid.






I went into Finn's classroom for their Christmas party, and noticed this artwork hanging on the wall. I thought it was cute that he wrote his brother's name as well. 

This was his face when he spotted our elf one day.


The boys' great-grandparents invited them over to decorate gingerbread men one night.




Checking out Christmas lights around our neighborhood.


I had purchased a night at the Great Wolf Lodge in August, and we were set to go one day in December. Unfortunately Fox got sick that day and had to stay with Katie. It was actually really nice to have some special time with just Finn, because I don't get to do that as much anymore since we both started school.







Our friend met us there for a couple of hours to play.


Katie invited me to go on a Christmas lights bike ride with them one night, which I really appreciated.

Everyone had their bikes decked out, Christmas music was playing, and some people even wore costumes.


After a 3-mile bike ride, we stopped in a  cul-de-sac, where everyone had different stations set up, like hot cocoa, cookies, treats, s'mores, and there was even "The Grinch" playing on a big projector. It was so fun!

One day, Airplane the Elf created a "Mystery Drink Challenge" for the boys. They only got 1/4 correct…even thought almond milk was water! Haha!



Grandma took Fox on a special date to see Avatar at the movie theater.

And while Fox had a special date with Grandma, Finn and I had our own day of fun! We went to Target to spend his birthday money and he kept insisting to buy something for Fox instead of himself…sweetest boy ever! Followed by a visit to the aquarium, lunch, and we ended the night with his first Suns (basketball) game! He was clapping and cheering his little heart out and I loved watching him. We had the very best day!



He was really into picking oranges from our tree this year, and then juicing them for us. 

It was a great month!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy your picture dump photos so much. Fox is the same age as E and I love seeing him grow up. Finn's picture with the lemon wedge at In&Out is soo adorable.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!