March 04, 2023

Christmas at Schnepf Farms

Christmas at Schnepf Farms is my favorite Christmas event each year. We went the day after Thanksgiving to hopefully avoid the crowds, and still have nicer weather. 

We took the hay ride to see the reindeer, and got to feed them.

The little boys made some pinecone ornaments and just like every year, I will carry around that glitter in my car for the next year or longer. 



The big boys were mostly interested in making a mess with the glitter, everyone was covered in glitter head to toe.

Finn's first letter to Santa, he told me what to write.









Apparently Fox thought he was on the naughty list this year.


All sugared up on Hot Cocoa!

This picture cracks me up.




Fox's second time ice skating went much better than it did when he tried it out when he was three. I don't think he loved it though.

Trying to keep this guy upright was a workout in itself.
We had a great time, and I'm happy the boys' friends could join us. Everything is always more fun with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!