October 06, 2016

Fox, Katie & Nadine in 2016: Week 38

Day 260
Puzzle Time at the Library. He loves picking out new books to take home every week.

Day 261
Ice Cream Date with Mommy, while I brought dinner to my friend Tiffany, who just had her second baby!

Day 262
Family Day at the new Aquarium. We bought a lifetime membership over a year ago when they were still building it, and they finally opened. Unfortunately, we weren't there too long to really check it out, because right after this picture was taken (at the 3D Movie they were showing), Fox peed all over Katie's pants (and his own), and while we had a change of clothes for him, we didn't for Katie and it looked like she had peed herself...haha. 

Day 263
I asked Katie to take a picture of my bike because we were going to sell it, and this is what she came back with! :) Isn't he just the cutest?

Day 264
Hannah sent us this picture while we were at work and I had to laugh out loud. Cutest unicorn I've ever seen!

Day 265
More work time with Aunt Ashlie 

Day 266
Love my boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!