September 15, 2016

French Polynesia - Day 7 (Moorea)

The last day of our cruise was spent on the beautiful island of Moorea. 
We left the ship bright and early for our jet-skiing tour.


I never jet skied before, so I let Katie take the lead and just came along for the ride! 

Moorea was gorgeous!





We stopped after an hour or so and they had some pineapple and coconut drinks for us.


My favorite part about this stop were the stingrays that were just swimming all around our feet in the shallow water. 


Or in this case...chasing after Katie...ha!
That night we had dinner with the other three couples and saw the Polynesian Dancers in the Ship's theater, but apparently I failed miserably at taking any pictures!

We were all so sad having to say goodbye that night, because we would be leaving the ship the next morning. I'm truly grateful that we had the opportunity to meet and get to know these amazing women and the fun they brought us during the first part of our trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments from readers! Leave me a note to let me know you were here!